Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dirty English Boy By Suzanne Padgett

















Dirty English Boy By Suzanne Padgett

I see you in the movies
You're picture's everywhere
You hynotize and mezmerize
and I can't help but stare
You should be illegal, you rock me
You dirty English Boy

When I see your bedroom eyes
I drop to the floor
When I see your bedroom lips
Can't help but beg for more
You're making me crazy, you rock me
You dirty English Boy

I wanna be that cigarette
You hold between your lips
I wanna be those black slacks
That rest upon your hips
You've set me on fire, you rock me
You Dirty English Boy

I can't understand this
My soul is on fire
you created this monster
And I'm flaming with desire
I don't even know you, You rock me
You Dirty English Boy

Your voice is smooth like velvet
My heart melts like butter
But if I were to meet you
I'd fear I'd only stu-stutter
You've got me by the heartstring, you rock me
You dirty English boy


For more Great Poetry go to:
spot.com/

1 comment: